As a Production employee you are involved in assembling and assembling various furniture parts. You work on small series, both with your hands and with a machine. Do you have no experience in the industry yet? No problem, as long as you have affinity with wood.
What do we have to offer?
• A varied job
• The chance to work on very beautiful interior projects
• A nice and cozy team of colleagues
• Full-time job, but part-time is negotiable
• Remuneration according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Furniture Industry
What do we ask of you?
• You work according to a schedule
• You work accuracy: quality is more important than speed
• You are flexible and collegial
Woodworking experience and/or industry experience is a plus.
Questions or apply directly?
For more information, visit www.redie.nl or email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call: +31 499 57 32 32. Veerle is happy to help you.
We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from recruitment agencies. Nominations without invitation will not be appreciated and will not be considered by Redie. Applications received are the property of Redie Interieurs. We do not appreciate acquisition.